Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving and Such....

Hey everyone I wanted to give you a couple update pics- I will be doing a huge post about my jaw- and all sorts of stuff soon- I just have to find time- DON'T WE ALL??? haha. :)




And I had my FIRST Thanksgiving without an underbite! YAYAYAYA... (more on that later I promise) haha...

I usually would have been angry for a side pic like this, but this year I LOVE IT! :)



I could eat everything with ease! Even ate some celery and it didn't get all stringy! :)


How are you guys!? Any news? Or questions? :)

Love, Makay

4 comments:

  1. Hi Makay. I've been reading your wonderful blog for a while now and I just wanted to say you look amazing :D. Hopefully I'll soon be getting surgery (and braces)*excited* .I'm curious about what eating is be like after so I'm really looking forward to your next update.
    Your bites is amazing and thank you for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great update pics, what a fantastic result :)

    Know what you mean about trying to find time to write - suddenly life surges ahead carrying you with it, and the surgery seems like a very long time ago...

    Anyway glad all's well, looking forward to hearing your debrace date!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)