Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to All you Fellow Brace-Faces...

I love Thanksgiving. It is a great holiday that allows you to thank God for all the blessings in your life, and you can stuff your face with once-a-year goodies. Such as turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie, sweet potatoe souflee, and tons more! It is fabulous! This year however I have to think before I eat. No chewy, no hard, etc... etc... the on-going encumberance of braces. But I have made a pledge to enjoy family time and eating even if I have to skip out on those butterscotch bars... haha. Just make sure to clean your braces discreatly, instead of sticking your finger in your mouth and retrieving any leftovers (which is uber gross). Also make sure to look in the mirror after dinner to check for any collard greens that may be lodged in your braces. Be thankful for your braces. They are getting us all a step closer to that perfect smile. ;) I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! :)

Love and Support Always, Makay

2 comments:

  1. Happy late Thanksgiving!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Turkey Day. I am so Thankful for you!!! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)