Friday, December 4, 2009

It is Christmas Time...

Hello all my fellow bloggers! Christmas time is my favorite time of the year. It is all about family and friends, beautiful decorations, giving, delicious food, and most of all the birth of the Messiah, my living Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. That is why I have decided to give my blog a little holiday cheer. :) Just to get us all in the holiday spirit. Tell me what you think. Nevertheless I absolutley LOVE my original blog background, and as soon as Christmas has past I will go back to it, but for now I am going to enjoy the season with this little blog "decorating". I hope you all like it. :)

Love and Support Always, Makay

4 comments:

  1. CUTE!!! Just like YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...that's sweet...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it...Christmas is also my favorite time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree 150% & looovee the new layout! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!:D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)