Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Giagantic Adjustment...

Hi guys! I just went to the orthodontist and I was told that my teeth are moving really well, and that I will start to see her every month now in order to prepare for the planned surgery date (July 8th). At the appointment she upgraded my wire and skipped a size (quite a painful skip by the way) and then she put on a set of powerchains so I do not experience gapping in my front two teeth because the wire she put on helps widen my top pallate. yay!
As my surgery date slowly approaches I become more anxious for my new smile. When I sit by my friends during school I think to myself I can't wait till I can smile like that, or I can't wait to be able to eat pizza and subs with ease... haha. I strongly desire for these two things, I also want to have prominant cheekbones and a perkier nose... which all should be accomplished with the shifting of my top jaw and bone graphs. :) I hope everyone is doing well and coming along wherever you may be in your journey..
Love and Support Always,
Makay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a message. :)