Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

It is 2010, and time to take down my Christmas Blog decorations. :( It always is sad to take down the tree and everything till the next year. This means that my old background is BACK! Woohoo. It is cute, and I kinda missed it... haha. I got quite a lot for Christmas and I thought I would share a few...

1.) A Cricut and Gypsy...
A Cricut is a cutting tool that is used for scrapbooking, and the gypsy is used to design what you want to cut.

This is the Cricut Expression Machine:


And here is my first Layering project Made of individual pieces of scrapbooking paper:



2.) A cell phone...

My brand new Cherry Red slide phone:



3.) A Crystal and Decorative Jewelry Holder...

I love the little birds on it. :)



That is my top 3... I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and a Happy New Year! I am going to get my braces tightened, wire changed, and who knows what else soon... Jan. 8th (I think). I will keep you posted on the never-ending torture... haha. Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!
Love and Support Always,
Makay

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I finally made a blog so check it out! :)

    Pretty cool gifts by the way!

    Happy new year,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)