Monday, January 18, 2010

Younger Days...

Hey everyone! I just went through some pics on my computer when I came across some ancient art... haha. It was a folder stocked full of "awkward" middle school pictures and other embarrasing memories. I thought I would share some oldddddd pics of me that show you how my jaw has been my whole life, and show you how my jaw has grown... so here goes (no laughing, haha!).

Look it is me chillin' with my "bug" eyes... Those glasses are ugly! They are like a ski mask! haha. My bite doesn't look to bad as long as no one else is in the picture. That is what makes me look disproportional.... I know that sounds weird, but it is true. Look at the pics below!



I know this girl, so she doesn't need glasses! haha. I love her she is my BFF!!!!! We have been best friends since 7th grade! WHOA! I love her, but her bite always made mine look soooooo bad! haha. And the "boy" hair isn't doing anything for me! My hair was so butchered! I sure do miss those "insecure" and "awkward" days... NOT! haha. Just miss my BFF (We live in different states now).



I do not know this girl anymore, so I am going to protect her identity with these handcrafted Chanel Glasses. haha. But check out my bite! Terrible. Curse her petite face! She always made me look awful! haha...

Ahhhh... Middle School. Worst time of my life. I know that sounds dramatic, but boy is middle school AWKWARD! And all the kids cruel and immature, a very badddd combination. haha. Good times... Good times. I hope this shows you a little more of my jaw and how it grew to look how it is now. Just check out my profile pic for a comparison. It has changed my face shape since middle school.... Have a blessed day!
Love and Support Always, Makay

4 comments:

  1. Ah! Makay! Thanks for sharing! Jaw or no jaw problem...you're still beatuiful! I agree with you on Middle school...kids can be so mean :( I went through the same thing in Highschool Just for being different, is that a crime? NO! I actually think it makes you a better stronger person.
    I'm curious to go to my 10 year highschool reunion next year to see if people change...or if they still continue being the punks they were back in the day. hahaha!


    xoxo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia-
    Thanks for your sweet comment. :) And yes the highschool reunion will be fun... Being unique is no crime, like you said it makes you a better person. And I do not think people really change... haha. Good luck. :)
    Love and Support Always, Makay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, the middle school days. Wasn't it an awkward time for most people? lol. I definitely know how it feels living in a different state from your best friend. It sucks!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. Very awkward. Living apart from my BFF stinks but you know we sure do Skype a lot! haha. I haven't seen her in person for 2 1/2 years but we are still suppppper close! BFF 4EVER! haha. ;)
    Love and Support Always, Makay

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)