Monday, February 1, 2010

Some Pics...

I thought since I haven't posted much recentley I would put up some semi-recent pics. Haha...

I promise I will post some new pics (recent) soon. I have just been so busy with finals that I haven't had time to post very much, or take pictures. :)

Just a pic of me and some of my friends from my old house...



Here is another from this year's youth group Christmas Party. We were playing a game where you roll dice and if you get doubles you have to put on all the winter gear and try and open the present... the catch is that while you are doing that other people are rolling and the gift is wrapped and in at least 10 wrapped boxes... a fun game. haha. You can tell I was having fun...



Here is a pic from around the first few weeks of my braces. Me and one of my besties Britt... It is before I cut my hair... I look better now. haha. :) Also if you compare it to the pic above you can see how my top pallate has widened... crazy what 3 months can do! I'm loving the results so far. Braces take many sacrafices, but I think it will be worth it in the end.



More pics to come soon. Sorry I have been slacking a little. haha.

Love and Support Always, Makay

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! You seriously look like you're 18 or 19 in the first picture. And I'm a kinda confused on the game but it sounds fun, haha.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly-
    Thanks... That is funny people always tell me I look way older. I don't know why. I once was visiting Charleston and this guy came up and asked if I needed a seperate check from my Mom. My Mom asked why, and he replied, "Most college students pay seperate." HAHA! That was my freshmen year OF HIGHSCHOOL!!! CRAZY! Yet the guy was pretty cute so I was flattered...

    And yeah the game is hard to explain. It was like a bunch of wrapped boxes with wrapped boxes inside if that makes any sense. Weird, yet very fun game.

    Also about the age thing I think that my braces lowered me down a little. :( haha. Oh, well.

    Love and Support Always, Makay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone would always say I looked older too! That was before braces/surgery. I remember my sophomore year of high school I was at a restaurant with my mom and the waiter asked me if I'd like some wine. Maybe our jaws made us look older? And most college students pay separate? Really? Haha.

    So you have all this winter gear on and you unwrap wrapped boxes, which are inside of one another? That does sound strange but entertaining lol.

    Same here! It went from looking older to younger as the years went on lol.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)