Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Favorites...

Hey everyone! I hope you are all doing amazing, and all is going well where ever you are in your journey. This post however does not have much to do with my jaw... or my braces. It has to do with me though. haha. I am going to share my "favorites". Check it out...

My favorite...

Drink: Dr. Pepper and H2O
Food: AWW so many... but I have to go with Pierogies, Kabosi, and Sauerkraut. (Best meal ever!) WAIT!!! Does gum count??? I love gum! :))))



Color: Pink and Orange (together is the best. :D)
Candy: Cookies and Cream Bar (Hershey) and DARKKKKK chocolate. mmmmmm.

My Top 5 Songs (Currently):
1.) I Will Not be Moved (Natalie Grant)
2.) City on our Knees (Toby Mac)
3.) The Way you Love Me (Faith Hill)
4.) According to You (Orianthi)
5.) Kiss Me (Sixpence None the Richer) <----- this song is a little different. but i like it. haha.

Car: Viper... if I can find a guy with one of these I would marry him. JUST KIDDING! but seriously this is a sweeeet car!



Movie: soooo many amazing movies... but I love 13 Going on 30, John Tucker Must Die, Titanic, Dear John (awww, great movie), Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, Top Gun, and more. :)
Sport: Figure Skating and Ice Hockey
Team: Pittsburgh Penguins (GOOOOO PENS! haha)

This is me contemplating about my favorite things...



So there are a few things about me for now... :) Ask me some questions and leave comments and I will reply or try and post something about it. :)

Love and Support Always, Makay

7 comments:

  1. How about the BEST friend: BRITT!!!!

    Love you, Ky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, there's no chewing gum in jaw surgery land!

    Makay, I was wondering if your friends have been supportive of your surgery. I had braces a few times as a teenager, and my friends were jerks and made fun of my orthodontia. I can't imagine what would have happened if my face was swollen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you britt. :)

    and tasha... yep no gum.. unforuantly. :(

    and my friends are VERY supportive and they pray for me and i love them to death! :) my surgery is this summer... July 8th and all my friends are chilled and happy for me.


    to all my friends...

    I LOVE YOU GUYS! Thanks for all the support and constant prayers and love.

    -makay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love these types of posts!

    Thanks for sharing! I love gum too...but I'm trying to stay aways since my ortho told me no gum. But I must admit I still have the occational piece.

    xoxo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Makay!

    It seems like it's been a while! I have been bad at posting lately. Hope you're doing well!

    Oh, and I love cookies n' cream hershey bars. MMM.

    Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)