Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sorry...

I'm soooo sorry. I know I have been a terrible blogger. No posts for 2 and 1/2 weeks. Whew, but I have been so busy. :)

On Tuesday I had an ortho appointment. They went up a wire size and put on a top and bottom set of powerchains. They also scheduled me for some pre-op molds. This adjustment wasn't too bad. I was a little sore and I got the usual headache but it was gone in two days, so it was good. Not that I mind the pain. To be honest I LOVE it! It reminds me that it is working... haha.

I also realize I don't post normal and recent photos... so I now have a webcam and this hopefully will help me remember to take them more often. Just so you can see the progress.
I was playing around with it today... and I got some pics with two of my favoritist people in the world. My little bro and sis...

You got to love my face in this one. haha... I swear my sister was squshing me, and my little bro just likes to look at himself on the computer. hahahaha...



This is one of just me and my bubby. :) ahhh... so cute, but he refuses to look in the camera. oh well. haha. Oh, and once again... you got to love my face. I seem to have the same facial expression in every pic. I was having fun. They make me laugh. :D


And here are a couple of just me...

Here I am at my worst... crazy hair... my animal print pj's, and a ridiculous expression... :) I just love you all that much, that I am willing to share.


And here is when I'm a little more put together. haha. ;)



Feel free to leave me comments or questions. I will be sure to get back to you. Hope you are all doing fantastic wherever you are on your journey. Oh... ONE MORE THING! Make sure to check out the poll out the top right of my blog and vote saying where you are in your journey! THANKS. :)

Lots of Love and Support, Makay

5 comments:

  1. Ah! How fun! I love your pics...especially the one in you pj's! Your little sister looks just like you! Thanks for sharing :)Hope all is great with you!

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The PJ one is pretty hilarious to be honest, and I've been told my sis looks like me. haha. I'm not sure... but so I have been told. And yep all is good with me. I hope the same is for you, bug, and you grill. ;)

    -makay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makay, your faces crack me up!

    I just started an eating blog for us hungry orthognathic surgery patients called Jaw Nom Nom (http://jawnomnom.wordpress.com). I know you're not at the surgery stage yet, but I hope you'll stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link tasha i will check it out.

    and thanks Dana. you're so sweet. haha. ;)

    -makay

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)