Sunday, March 7, 2010

Best Concert EVER!!!

Hey guys! :)

so guess what? some friends and I went to a Christian tour! AND IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! We started the day out with a worship band singing loudly and joyfully (and off tune) to the Lord. After and 2 hours of singing and testimony we went off to lunch... after all that we went to a gym with paintball (and let me just say I was pulling Charlie's Angels moves and Angelina Jolie poses) and I killed it! haha. ;) Then we ate a hearty dinner before we went to a devotion with KJ-52! That is right we had a one-on-one heart-to-heart talk with KJ!!! :) He is really amazing and down to earth with a big heart for God and a mission to lead teens (anyone really) to Christ. I love him! haha.

During the concert he was going to pull ONE person on stage, and guess who that was???? MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! YAY! woowoo! haha. It was awesome. :)

He signed my shirt and gave me some free shades... (signed them too.) I also was handed a guitar pick from the Lead guitarist of the band "Letter Black" it was so cool! Me and my friends were in the front row the whole time and it was epic for sure! We were jumping and going pratically insane it was so fun. :D

This is me and my friend Wes (the guy in the background) with the rapper KJ-52. SWEET!



This is me and my besties Wes and Britt... once again Wes is trying to be a gangster. haha...


and here is another with Wes trying very hard to look ghetto... as you can see in the last 3 pics it is not working out for him.


Here we all are ready to go run up to the mosh-pit... but had to get a group shot first...


The concert was a blast and both artists had us jumping and praising God... we crowd dove off the stage, we danced, rapped, head banged, and had the best time ever! :)

Here is one of his songs... enjoy. :)


and here is a song by the opening band Letter Black...


Both bands were really awesome and fun... they stayed after the concert to shmooze with the crowd and sign stuff. They were all down to earth and had music with a great message. The both had us jumping off our feet to the beat... haha excuse the rhyming. ;)

You can see in this pic we were worn out, sweaty, and gross... I hope britt doesn't check this blog too often. haha. we both look pretty bad though. haha. oh well, it was worth it. :) (and yes this pic is small for a reason idk why it just is a smaller file...)



hope you all have a God-Day. :)

love you all.

-Makay

2 comments:

  1. aw, i love concerts so much. im glad you had such a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you and your grill had a fab fab time! Glad to see! Thanks for sharing!

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)