Sunday, May 30, 2010

A little Update... and a discovery.

I have found a miracle product for dry and chapped lips (due to braces)!!!! SOFTLIPS CHAPSTICK! Omgosh! It works soooo good.

http://www.beautynewsnyc.com/home/uploads/2007/03/softlips.jpg

They have a bunch of different flavors available... I have strawberry, but cherry looks good too. This stuff is AWE-mazzzzzing! :) haha. Try it out. I got mine at Target.

I got my braces tightened, surgical wire molds, and xrays.... it stunk! I hated that appointment. It was in the morning (that is where we messed up, I AM NOT a morning person haha)... the lady kept messing the molds up by tearing them... and if you have had molds taken you know it is MESSY and is GROSS!!! She had to redo it 3 times!!! 3 TIMES!!!!!! haha. Ridiculous. Then she had to take xrays... where I basically had to strip down because everything had metal in it... ugh. Then She had to double chain my bottom teeth... so a powerchain behind the wire and one in front... You know that gap I was freaking out about? Well that is what it was for, to try and close it because everything they have tried hasn't worked....But the gap is closing now... slowly, yet surely.

Anyway... there is my shpill. I hope you enjoyed it. I only have 6 more days of school... and I only have 1 month till my surgery!!! I am so excited. haha and nervous....

Anyways. There, an update. haha. Leave me comments or questions for my next post.

Love, Makay

5 comments:

  1. hey. it's wonderful to find a good product for those nasty lip days, isn't it? i also feel your pain with the moulds. anyway, i'm kat and i have almost exactly the same amount of time until my surgery, and have only just started a blog. it'll be great to check in with someone at the same stage! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Softens lips and tastes great. Good find. Stock up on that before surgery. Believe me you'll be using that like crazy. My lips are still dry even almost 1 month after.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..your both blogs are great ..thanks for comment ; )
    I looove lip balms , they always make lips so soft , especially at winter ..
    ..you have a great smile already , it will be stunning after for sure ; )
    ..hope you had a great weekend..
    Ellinelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always loved soft lips! So good. And don't worry, braces will past! I had mine for two years. Word of advice, wear your retainers after! I didn't and my teeth have moved. Ugh.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Makay!
    I love this chapstick! and trust me I've been through a lots and lots of brands. This is a good one. Another kind I like when my lips are super dry is Blistex in a small blue jar...I swear if my lips are cracked and I use this before I go to bed, in the morning they are almost healed! Amazing stuff!

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)