Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Oh, how sorry I am...

Oh, this little blog of mine, how I have neglected you. haha. Sorry all of my followers! No updates for 2 weeks almost? That is brutal.

So my braces feel fine... I mean no soreness, which I actually don't like, because there is no proof that anything is changing. I go back in a week or 2 and then they will take surgery molds and up my wire size. Other than that things have been pretty much the same lately. I still feel like my jaw is WAY oversized... and I feel like a deep-sea creature, but that will all me changed in 2 months. :) WOW! It is coming up fassssst. Holy Cow.

I can't wait... but here is a picture update...


Leave me some comments and questions... I would love to post more often, but without questions I don't know what to post. Nothing super eventful has been happening lately... so leave me some questions... and/or comments.

-makay

3 comments:

  1. Do you have a surgery date at this point?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep yep yep... :) I have had a surgery date since october i think??? You probably were not a follower then... It is July 8th. :)

    -makay

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)