Saturday, September 19, 2009

Before the Encumbrance of Braces...

Wednesday night I was hit with reality... I was getting braces the next day. Knowing this I went on a food rampage eating all the "forbidden" foods. Including popcorn, gum, tootsie rolls, nuts, and pizza crust. I decided to take some "Before" pictures, so you could see my complete metamorphosis (Sorry about the scientific words... I guess these braces are bringing out my inner "geek" haha)


This shows my crossbite and how my mid-lines are off center...


This picture shows the extent of my underbite and it also shows my open bite... I can't wait to finally be able to eat pizza with out all the toppings falling off.

This one really shows how awful the openbite is...


And the dreaded profile picture... dun... dun... DUNNNNN!!!! I am really excited about the change of my profile after sugery! I hate it!

I'll be getting back with you all to share some pics of my braces...

Lots of Love, Makay :)

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't look like you need a thing. You are so pretty. I wish that I look like you.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)