Saturday, September 19, 2009

Braces Stink!!!

Seriously! I have joined the "I hate braces club" the day I couldn't bite into my piece of bread! My teeth are soooooo sore... And due to my crossbite I keep biting my right cheek. Resulting in evil ulcers.

This really shows my bite really well... I can't wait to get it fixed!!! :)

This shows how my far my jaw juts forward... The braces certainly don't help hide the fact. Also when I first got the braces put on the wire was not straight, but here it is the 3rd day and the wires are almost perfectly straight. I guess it is working. :)


No... I do not smile like this. I just wanted to show you my braces and the underbite... :)

So far I hate these suckers... :( They hurt no matter what people tell you. They are like bricks on your teeth. However if you are about to get braces you should invest in a Sonicare toothbrush by Phillips. Most dentist offices sell them. They are quite expensive, but well worth it. The curves in the tooth brush fit right over the brackets and the points of the bristles fit well under the wires. Not to mention the vibrations get your teeth squeeky clean! :) Braces really are no fun, but they are important to the process, so I won't complain.

Lots of Love, Makay :]

2 comments:

  1. "Be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead!" I Peter 1:6

    You rock, Makay! The braces will be gone before you know it! LOVE YA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will get better. And will be well worth it. Hang in there Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)