Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yes I have had this my whole life...

When my OS asked me if I have had underbite issues my whole life, I wasn't sure... the first time I can remember noticing it was around the 3rd grade... HOWEVER my mother said "Yes." I did not remember, so when we got home I took a fieldtrip down memory lane and relized she was right (As usual, haha.). Almost all my pictures showed my underbite. Of course it wasn't to the extent it is now, but it was obvious now that we know... I thought I would share a few...

Just look at that underbite ... and you can see the crossbite in some. (These are from when I was 2-3)

Here is about (2, 3, 4 years old). If you look you can see "it".

You can really see the older I get the more it grows... These pics are 6-8 years old...

As you can see my underbite, crossbite, and openbite has been present my whole life. However I did not grow into my jaw... the jaw just kept growing with me I suppose. I just can't wait till the surgery!!!!!!!!!! :D

Lots of Love (and Excitement), Makay :)

1 comment:

  1. Awe... These make me want to cry. You are so cute. Wished we could turn back time. Where has the time gone? You are such a beauty, inside and out. I love you Kyla. :D
    Love, Mama

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)