Friday, September 25, 2009

Really???

That was my reaction when people at my school began to say that I looked like pop sensation Colbie Caillat. One girl said, "Oh my gosh, Makay... I just relized exactly who you look like! Colbie Caillat!" I just looked at her and was like, seriously??? People have told me before that I look like Jennifer Aniston. What do you all think? I hope that after the surgery my jaw will look like Colbie's or Jennifer's!!! I think people see the oval face... which is similar. They are both so pretty. I take it as a compliment, but REALLY? Personally, I think I look like Makay, haha. This is for fun (help lighten up the mood of this blog a bit), so just vote... Jennifer Aniston or Colbie Caillat???













OR












Here is a picture for comparison. I think you needed more pictures than a few of my teeth. :)


Lots of Love, Makay :)

6 comments:

  1. You are so pretty. Both Colbie and Jennifer would be honored too if they saw a picture of you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Makay!! Thanks for your comments. We really do have such similar bites and problems. I guess we will both be undergoing the same sort of surgeries too. :)
    How are you finding the process so far?? I find that it takes a long while to get things rolling but after that, its full steam ahead.
    With the comparison pictures, i think your a combination. Either way, your a very gorgeous girl :)
    Good luck with the coming months and be sure to keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa-
    At first the process moved like molasses on a cold day... but now that the braces are on time is just flying by! I am really excited and can't wait for the results. Don't you just wish that you could fast forward the time to about 5 or 6 weeks after your surgery?! :) I know I could certainly do with out the liquid diet... :) When is your surgery??? I know it is before mine, but what is the date? Is your surgery on the top jaw or bottom jaw, or both? If you have any advice or information please comment or post (on your blog). I need all the info I can get...
    And thank you, I think you're very pretty too. It looks like we have similar face shapes... I hope after the surgery I will have higher cheekbones, and a less prominent jaw/chin. What do you expect? Oh, and do you get joint/jaw pain and headaches??? I do, and was just wondering if you are experiencing the same thing. Good luck to you as well... And keep checking back! :)
    Love Always, Makay :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Makay,

    I hope that you haven't already order any Zip-n-Squeeze products as there has been an issue with the company recently. I ordered mine and they never arrived and have since realized that the company isn't operational at the moment. So I've now joined the dozens of people filing Paypal disputes.
    Hold off on that idea!!!
    And I very much enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie-
    Nope. I thankfully haven't ordered any! :) Thanks for the warning. What type of surgery did/are you have/ing? And do you have an ortho- blog?

    Oh, thank you so much for the compliment on my blog!!! I didn't think people would ever find it. :D That makes me very happy someone reads, and enjoys it. haha. Keep checking back for new posts. ;)

    -Love Always, Makay

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you look more like Jennifer. You are so pretty! And you will look stunning after braces!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)