Sunday, October 25, 2009

Torture soon to come and Zip-and-Squeeze Products...

I am going to the Ortho on November 3rd and am going to graduate to the "Big" wire and possibly some power chains. I am not really looking forward to the experience of getting my braces tightened for the first time. Others have told me that the second time is the worst. Is this true? I sure hope not... Also everyone has been complaining about zip-and-squeeze and how they are trying to scam us of our well earned dollars... so I officially declare to STOP ORDERING ZIP-AND-SQUEEZE products!!!! They have shut down! Stop ordering! I have been warned not to fall into their trap by fellow ortho-bloggers and I am telling everyone who was thinking about or going to order, DON'T! The only way I know you can get your money back is by filing a PayPal claim. However, I have done a little research and you can buy jaw ice and heat wraps at...
And I am working to find a site where you can order syringes and zip-and-squeeze feeding bags... I haven't found one yet, but when I do I will post it immediately. :) If anyone else knows of site where you can purchase these supplies please let me know. :) Thanks, and I hope this helps.
Love and Support Always, Makay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a message. :)