Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Sweet 16 Dress...

Play this song to get in the mood for the post. ;)



Haha... okay... okay... enough fooling around... I know this is a little off topic, but it does feature my grill, haha. My sweet 16 party is going to be on April 24th and my AWESOME parents are letting me invite 30-40 friends to it... it is going to be semi-formal, but of course I need a dress myself... so I thought I would share. It is so pretty and delicate I love it!!!!!! :)



here is a detail shot of the bodice, or the "top part" as I say it... It is little flowers. :)




I love it. So pretty, I feel like a princess. Thanks to my parents and my Nana and Papa for buying such a special dress, for such a special birthday! It really is going to be a birthday to remember. :)

-makay

hmmmm... I wonder if my ortho will take my braces off for my party... I wish. haha.

5 comments:

  1. wow, i love your dress so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very princess-y and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makay,

    You look GORGEOUS and I am in love with your dress. I hope you have an amazing 16th birthday!

    Hope to talk to you soon,
    Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)