Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Beautiful Day (Spring Break Day 2)...

For spring break my mom promised me, my brother, and my sister our own day... I had mine yesterday. All I wanted to do was go see "The Last Song", and just letting you all know it is AWESOME, AMAZING, BREATH-TAKING! Yes, Miley doesn't seem like a serious actress and she isn't, but her performence was actually suprising. Though I caught my self getting caught up in her overbite (in which she defiently exaggerates) and her heavy breathing, the leading man would walk onto the screen, and so then all was forgiven because well... look at him:

Plus the plot was awesome, tearjerking, but great... So today was my little sis' day... She decided to go to this gorgeous park and trails... Since pictures are worth a thousand words look...

























My lil' bro's day is going to be a trip to "Lego World" as he says. haha. Hey is very excited to say the least. Here are a couple funny events that occured today while at the park... My lil' sis pulled open this drawer in the park's wildlife mueseum and was like "Mom look at all the little stuffed animals!" When we told her they were killed to be put in that drawer she wasn't very happy, almost in tears actually. haha.
Then when we went to the dock my brother did the most AWKWARD yet hilarious walk ever... this is all I got of it... I wish I had it on video. ;)

My sister totally swiped this little guy out of its natural habitat (don't worry we put it back after these pics, and it swimmed away safely.) Isn't it cute! haha.



haha... okay yeah... That is my little brother singing "Mandisa" from the song "Lose my Soul" by Toby Mac. haha. He loves fan mail so leave some below. ;) Then I came home and went on a bike ride in the sun. It was awesome. I will bring you direct coverage of my spring break, tommorow we are having some friends over so that should be fun. Then Friday is "Lego World" so I will get some pics of my very excited brother during that event. haha. :)

-Makay

3 comments:

  1. Great images Makay!!! You have an AMAZING eye!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, hi. I LOVED the last song. and LOVED the hawt man in it. and LOVED your blog post! woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love LOVE these pics Makay! You did an awesome job taking them!

    Claudia :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)