Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Terrible Blogger...

I am sorry I have been neglecting you...

my poor little jaw journey blog has been put under the shadow of my new blog (www.sofarsogreat1.blogspot.com) It really is sad, but I will post now. :)

Everything with my teeth has been the same... I have no idea when my next ortho appointment is... I probably should ask my Mom, but she usually is able to keep track. Thank the Lord. haha


Here is a fun one. :)




Like I said not much has happened... I had a teeth cleaning. That went fine... I was a little awkward having to go around the brackets, but she did it. Um... Oh, and less than 3 months till surgery... WOOHOO! I am super excited (and nervous, but who isn't?).

I hope you all are doing fabulous! Feel free to leave me some questions... or some loving comments. :)

-makay


3 comments:

  1. Love the fun colored pics... you are using Mac right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep... I got it last sunday! :) once you go mac you can't go back!

    you should check out my other blog about random stuff... www.sofarsogreat1.blogspot.com I talk more about that stuff. :)

    haha.

    Thanks for reading. :)

    -makay

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 MONTHS! That's crazy! I can't wait to see the results.

    Haha and about the Mac, I beg to differ! My boyfriend, Geoff, has one and I prefer my HP :)

    I am going to go comment your "Giddy" post now!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)