Friday, April 9, 2010

My New Blog...

Yes I realized that this blog if for my jaw and my teeth, and I wanted to shpill more than that. haha. so I created a FOREVER standing blog called "So Far So Great" if you have enjoyed my soapbox moments on Makay's Jaw Journey you should follow my other blog. And if not still check it out, and see what you think. I would love to see all of you following me both ways! :)

Oh, and yes I will continue posting on this blog, but more about my Jaw Journey rather than everyday happenings and ramblings. I am just seperating the 2. Mostly so after I am done with my whole jaw surgery and recovery I can still blog about my everyday life. :)

Here is the URL:


I hope you all enjoy it, and follow me! :)

Love,

Makay

2 comments:

  1. Great. Sure will have to follow :)
    Hope everything going well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Makay,
    Nice to meet you. This is a great blog and I know I will enjoy following it. You sound like you have a neat life. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! Thanks for the compliment on my blog. I appreciate you stopping by. Blessings! : )

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)