Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring Break (Day 3)...

The things I did:
-procrasinate
-hangout with my friend Brittany2
-take awkward, yet hilarious pics with Brittany2
-workout (I should show you my guns... haha)
-procrasinate some more
-workout some more
-blog a little
-procrasinate
-workout

Then the day was over. As you can see I procrasinate! Not always to the last second, but I am pretty bad about it. So after I post this I am going to intenseley work on my Independent Project for Ap LIT. :P Not that I want to or anything, but it is just a big thing that is on my back, and it is kind of stressing me out just by knowing I have to do it.

Here are some of those """Awkward""" pictures Brittany2 and I took. (Note: I am calling her Brittany2 because I have two friends name Brittany... One I call Britt... The other Brittany. You see? haha)











okkkkkkkayyyyyy... now that you have all experienced the many faces of "makay" we can move on eh? haha.

So only 3 more days till I am sweet 16!!! I'm super duper excited... But then I have to wait until the 24th for my party, AGONY! haha. For my actual birthday on April 11th I am just going to have my favorite meal, and delicious dessert of my choice. When I told my friend Connor that I couldn't wait to be "legit" 16, he said that I should "be happy I can be excited to be a year older, because oneday it won't be that way." haha. Keep in mind this is a 15 year old boy, not a 79 year old. He kills me with his logical nature. haha.

Today I am going to get a teeth cleaning and work on my IP ap lit project. Nothing exciting, but Friday we are taking my little brother to "Lego World" so I will post about that. haha. :)

oh, and btw my lil brother was a little sad he got no fan mail for his amazing singing. haha. I think maybe you all need to see him at his full potential in an edited music video that is. ;)

here ya go...



If that didn't just steal your heart, nothing will haha.

-makay

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great spring break! I hope your teeth cleaning goes well. I go for mine on the 19th. I hope the hygenist doesn't judge me. It's hard to clean your teeth when you can't move your face that much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be back on spring break.. I'm jealous! Happy almost birthday! Seriously..enjoy it. Before you know it you'll be ancient like me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. procrastination is basically my first name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha your brother knows how to rock!

    I already posted this on your other blog but..HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

    Hope it is wonderful/fun/memorable/lovely/fabulous!

    Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! Sweet 16! Hope you have a very happy birthday! You deserve it!

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)