Thursday, August 5, 2010

1 MONTH?!

Wowzer! Already? It seems like yesterday I was saying, "Only 9 more months", and here I am with my perfect bite typing this post- oh, look- now I am smiling. ;) ha.

So today was a really great day. I had some friends over- and as usual they made me laugh until I cried and it was just a great time.

My friend Wes shaved his mohawk- *gasp* ha. It was only a matter of time, his girlfriend was pushing him, and I admit I was too. ha.

Here we are... look at our nerdy glasses! (don't worry they are 3D glasses with the lenses popped out... ha)...


I know this is dark, but it is SO legit... hahaha...


Yes I am aware we look ridiculous- That is kind of the point... ha.


We also made brownies- which was an interesting experience- so interesting that we decided to record and animate the entire experience. ha. They are so fun! (Oh, and I totally ate one! I just cut it up and put it in... easy. and delicious!)

This video is completely unrelated but HILARIOUS!



You gotta love how Wes' point of view changes... hahahhahaha...



Anyways- thank you all for your kind words on my new haircut! I really love it! You guys are just so supportive and you have helped make this journey way easier! Seriously. :)

I am open for Q&A but I do not have any questions... so what do you all wanna know???

I am an open book! :)

Love, Makay

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Looking good girl! Congrats on hitting the one month mark. I'm at my 2 week mark wooho!

    Here's my question. I remember a few posts back when you were talking about your lopsided smile. Was this because of swelling? I'm finding that I'm having a similar problem. I can't seem to lift the right side of my upper lip that high. Just wondering when this started to change for you.

    Also, I was told I can't use a straw, I guess sucking is a no no while I'm healing. I find though that I continually slurp to make sure I don't drool all over the place. Do you think this is okay? Have you been doing the same? I just want to make sure I'm not hurting anything!

    Glad you had such a great day!!! My days are getting better and better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooo happy that you are starting to feel so much better. I know that ya'll had a great time, today. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, have you started exercising again? I'm dying to get back on my bike. I went around the block today heh.....but I want to go further! I don't want to push it though. hmmm

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)