Monday, August 16, 2010

A Great Appointment!!!


So today I went to my surgeon for another follow-up (which we are done with those for 6 weeks now...), but anyways- Dr. Turvey released me to my orthodontists care now- I go back to my ortho on Thursday... so that should be interesting. I asked the big question...

When do I get my braces off????!!!!

his answer?

3-6 months!!!!!!!! max.

WOOOOO WOOOOOO!

I am so excited- I mean seriously. He said that my teeth are very straight, my bite RIGHT ON, and so there should only be a little bit of "fine tuning" and they can come off. Can I get an "AMEN!?" I am thrilled.


Obviously... HAHA...




Oh, and I compared my old profile to now...


Dang! I don't even look like the same person! I am so happy... this before and after makes it ALLLLL worth it.

How are you guys? Any questions?

Love, Makay

6 comments:

  1. You look so amazing! It's mind blowing what a few millimetres here and there can do - even your ears look different!
    All the best for the rest of your recovery, beautiful young lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see you without braces! Keep it going girl! wohoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Makay!
    AMEN! What cool news for you! I am doing well, thanks for you kind words yesterday! I am soo excited for your progress! So, as you say, AIGHT!
    Cheers!
    Brent

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous!
    HOpe you get your braces off as scheduled :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that you are absolutely gorgeous. I love you very much and would love you no matter what. I did not know that you felt so bad about your facial features. I knew that you were somewhat self-conscious, but did not know about how much. I did not realize this because you have such a beautiful personality and you are a very friendly person. I am so happy that you are so happy. Papa and I love you, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Makay! You're beautiful and your profile is more natural today!
    I can't wait for jaw surgery because my profile is similar to yours!
    Did you receive massages for the face?
    Nuno

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)