Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 25...

I have made it to yet another day! WOO HOO! :) Everyday is a step towards full recovery and I am thrilled! Here is my update pictures...


And today I decided to try something different... I answered your questions in video format... So let me know how you like that...

I also wanted to let you compare my voice before surgery and after- the comparisons NEVER get old for me... ha.


Pre-Op (this is for comparison to the 2nd video... no new info in the first video, obviously, haha)...



Post-Op (Questions and Answers)...



I hope you all enjoyed the comparison videos, and the Questions and Answers in the 2nd vid!

I am open for more questions!

ASK AWAY! :)

LOVE, Makay

7 comments:

  1. I think someone may have asked this before but did you have any congestion?
    As you've been able to tell from my posts I've had mad congestion! Apparently it's cuz the doc worked so much on my nose and what I'm feeling are actually blood clots! gross. My surgeon told me I'm not allowed to blow my nose though.
    Were you told the same?

    And hey we sound pretty similar! Maybe I'll try posting a video. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Makay! You're looking wonderful! I enjoyed the little video Q/A! :)

    So will you have to undergo any kind of speech therapy or do any type of exercise to help strengthen your jaw?

    I'm so proud of you...you keep so positive and I love that about you!

    xoxo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I thought of a question. I've read that you're not allowed to sneeze or cough for awhile. Is that true? For how long? Have you felt the need to sneeze? If so, what do you do? Keep up the great recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin' good! :)

    I found your blog{s} through "pastor Girl's ponderings" and I love this blog! I wish I had somethin' like this when I had braces! {I got mine off on July 21st *happy dance*} As you can see I love my braces being off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Thanks for answering my questions. I'm glad to know that there are other people experiencing the same thing I am. The video was interesting; I was just listening to you talk while I was working in another window, and then you went, "Stephanie, helloooo." And I felt like I was being watched and talked to. It made me laugh. And you hit the nail on the head when you described the tingling feeling as crawling ants. That's exactly what it feels like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha... That is funny. ;)

    -makay

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)