Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 26...

Hey all! Here is my update for the day! I just wanted to let you all know that I am going to slow the posts down a little bit after my next ortho surgeon appt. Back down. II mean things have stopped drastically changing and I really would hate to make my blog mundane and flavorless- kinda like a liquid diet. ;) ha.

That appointment is next Tuesday. :)

I am praying that this stinkin' splint comes out- it makes my teeth sore and is just a hunk of plastic that food gets stuck in and slurs my speech! ARGH. ha. I also hope he puts me on a soft chew diet! I am too excited- ha.


Anyways today was my Dad's 40th birthday (you can read more about that here)and we had a Turkey dinner- along with stuffing, mashed potatoes, cheesecake, and cranberry sauce, which is what I ate. mmmm... It is so good starting to venture out to something other than my beloved plain taters (even though they are good, they get a bit boring). ha.

I am getting my hair done and I am getting pretty stoked! I have wanted to do this, but have been playing it safe- I mean my underbite was a major insecurity that I felt I needed to hide, but not anymore! Can someone give me an, "AMEN!" ha. Then after the hair I get to go shopping! What a perfect day (that I certainly will be blogging about!)

Here is what I am thinking for my hair...
1.


2.

3.


4.


5.


What do you all think? Which is your favorite? Or a better question may be- Which would look better on me? ha. Thanks for your opinion! :)

I will answer the questions from the last post and any that you leave on this post next time! :)

So questions anyone???

LOVE, Makay

3 comments:

  1. You are so BEAUTIFUL!!(: I love you & miss you!

    I like #1 and #3 for the hair(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WAS TOTALLY THINKING ABOUT GETTING THE SELENA GOMEZ CUT! haahaha that's funny! Go for it--it's only hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to cut my hair like this sooo bad- but the husband won't let me :( he likes looong hair, lol :) have FUN!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)