Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 11...

This morning I woke up... laying on my left side... NOT good. I mean it wasn't hideous, but my left side was unevenly swollen. My right looked good (you could see cheekbones and everything), but my left was just really swollen up. My lips were pretty "Angelina" this morning. It was quite a sight. haha.

Since I have been at my Nana and Papa's I have been living off of Mashed Potatoes and Pudding ha. Today was my little brother's 9th Birthday, we celebrated and I couldn't have cake BUT my Mom picked me up a little container of Chocolate Whipped Frosting. It was SO good. Not gonna lie. :)

Oh, and my brother and sis were chowing down on Fruity Pebbles this morning and I was pretty upset I couldn't munch along with them (they are one of my faves), but my mom had the genius idea to pour the cereal, and milk in the little blender and turn it into mush. It sounds unappetizng but it was DELICIOUS! mmmm... perfect. ha. I really wanted them.

I am starting to get feeling back in my lips... I have more feeling on my top left side of my lip, thus resulting in a crooked toothy smile. I snapped a pic today and when I get home I will post it. You will all be suprised at how much my fat face has come down haha. I can see some bone structure. CRAZY. :)

Talking is getting a little better. Slowly, but surely. I just have to stay patient with it.

I know it probably annoying to read all this with no "visual" break. Haha. I know. But I am trying to help, and have no card reader, or web cam, thus I have no way to post pictures. DANG IT! But soon.... soon. And it will be like a surprise. :)

Today my Mema passed. :( Actually it was just an hour or 2 ago. Keep my family in your prayers. Thanks for your thoughts. We appreciate it. She was a good woman. We love her.

Okay... so if you have any questions please JUST ASK. :) I am open ears, and glad to answer....


:)

Love, Makay

3 comments:

  1. So sorry about your Mema sweetie. I know how much she meant to all of you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.Remember "When a loved one becomes a memory, the memory becomes a Treasure"
    Love you,Ree

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sorry, to hear about your loss, =(
    i wish you and your family the best in this time of hardship.
    my question to you is: did you lose weight? if so how much..
    also, can people see a difference on the before and after?
    thank you =)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)