Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 6

Tomorrow will be one week! I can hardly believe it. :) Today I made it out into the real world! My friend Brittany C. and I went down to the mall, and it felt WONDERFUL! I mean by the end I was a little tired, but walking around made me feel more human, and being with a friend helped lift my spirits too! I got 2 cute H&M items. 1 shirt, and a cute little dress. Then afterwards we went and got Ritas, which was SOOOOOOO good. MMMM.


So the walking around the mall must of helped my swelling because look!



Now profile shot (I used to hate them beyond all belief, but now they are my favorite! haha):

I am looking and feeling better! It is a awesome! I am so glad things are starting to become brighter.

Some new foods I have discovered:
Cream of Wheats with American Cheese (melted in it)
Gelati from Rita's (preferably cotton candy) haha.
Blended up Mac and Cheese (you may have to add a little extra water)
Chicken salad blended up

Oh, and one thing I figured out about sodas is you need them:
1.) Room temperature
2.) Not so fizzy... if you shake it up and let it settle that helps, because if you drink it when it is super fizzy it makes you cry and kinda burns your throat.

****Dr. Politano****: if you are reading this please comment in the box below... are you going to have to take out my stitches? or are they gonna fall out? Or dissolve? Please let me know.

So that is about it.

THANK YOU TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS! I am so serious! You guys have been part of what keeps me going! Feel free to ask any questions! :)

Love, Makay



8 comments:

  1. You're so beautiful! The change in your profile is really crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you got to go out and have fun!! You are beautiful and a great person. I love you, love you, love you, and am soooooooooo happy for you and so is Papa
    Love forever-Nana and Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see you whenever I can! You look so great, it's unbelievable! I didn't realize you could get any prettier than you were before :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Makay!
    Thanks for your comments, you are so sweet! How wonderful for you to be able to get out today and enjoy the summer with your friends! Also, good comment on watching the swelling go down after walking..it reminds me that when I have this done I have to get out and walk/ excercise to help the swelling go down!
    Have a wonderful day tomorrow!
    Cheers!
    Brent

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does your surgeon really read your blog? Quite possibly the coolest surgeon... ever. :)

    My stitches did a combination of dissolve and then fall out, which seems to be pretty common - so the stuff under your gums will dissolve and then it'll just fall out. Yucky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww! It will be over in no time! you will look back and be so happy! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look great! Glad you got out, it's good for the mind and the body.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so great makay!! i'm glad you're feeling better and better! you're beautiful!!!
    :)
    i miss you
    love, livi

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)