Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Is this REAL? :D

I am just so so sooooo happy with my profile (even through the swelling!). No longer will I have to be self conscious about this...


I now will be able to enjoy pizza, apples, and sub sandwiches without being embarrassed. I will not have to worry about my smile, and if I am hiding my underbite. I won't have to think about what angle I am looking in order to minimize my underbite. No longer will I feel like the "odd-ball" or out of place when with friends. I won't have to think about it, worry, anyyyy of it.

I just can't stop looking at my profile. I can't stoppp. haha. It is so awesome. I know once the swelling is down I will look and feel way better I know it. :) I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Once the swelling goes down (especially in my lips) I will be flashing my pearly whites all the time. :D

I mean WOWWWWW... what a difference already, and its only gonna get better! : ) Awesome.

I just wanted to say that. I will do another update post tonight. I woke up kinda swollen, and I wanna let it go down before I take pics. :)

-makay

11 comments:

  1. You've always been beautiful to me, but I know that you are much happier with the results of the surgery. Nana is happy for you. Veeeeeeerrry happy that you are happy. I am so glad that you are getting better. Thank God for this. I love you. :)
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! You are beautiful no matter what! <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are through the worst of it - YAY!

    I couldn't stop marvelling at my new overbite for days after surgery - and the thrill STILL hasn't worn off :)

    Try not to get too frustrated with the slowness of the swelling reduction (easier said than done!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey kyla just wanted to say im glade everything is going well and when you had your underbite it did not matter to me god made you that way and you did not need to be embrassed about it but he made a way for you to get it fixed and you were beauitful before and you will be beautiful after :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. we are so happy for you....you have always been a beautiful girl....now, YOU will finally feel that way....you are looking so amazing.....this blog is so wonderful for us to be able to see how you are progressing....your family in FL loves you

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look sooo great! I can't believe how much the swelling has already gone down. You seriously look just a little puffy, not bad at all! I can't wait for my new profile either. It's going to be such an amazing feeling. You are so strong to go through all this and you are helping give me strength! I'm a week away from this life changing event! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! Better and better each day. Can't wait till the swelling goes down!

    Have you been lounging around the house or have you ventured out into the real world? My boyfriend's mom had a knee replacement on the 6th and she is going stir crazy. I would recommend taking walks (if you haven't already) to reduce the swelling and just boost your moral in general. Anywho, I'll be keeping an eye out for future posts!

    Have a wonderful day girly,
    Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thrilled for you sweetie.You look wonderful..eat-eat-eat...getting up and out is great medicine for you...keep up the good work and dont get discouraged..only 6 days have passed and all of the anxiety and worry is over and your new profile is fantastic...
    Love you bunches Ree

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU LOOK SO AMAZING!! those before pic look jus like mine omgish. but wow the swellin has gone done alot! anyways the hard part is over n now ur jus awaitn ur smile to emerge =) out of curiosity can you open your mouth up?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maya-
    yes. i can. :) about 1 inch and 1/2 Pretty wide actually. and that is NO discomfort

    -makay

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)