Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pre Op.

Here is a pre-op video... I wanted you to hear my voice before... So yep. There is not too much info in this, but it does show "before" pretty well. Please excuse the wet hair, and no makeup... ;) haha.


So there is before... I will have after too. :)

I am going in for a pre op appointment tomorrow at 2pm. They are gonna give me a soft tissue projection of my profile (EXCITING!) and tell me the exact measurements. I am sure he is also going to let me know what I need to bring, and do before then. AHHHHH! It is so close... Its gonna hit me tomorrow. I have a feeling.

-Makay

3 comments:

  1. aww I'm so excited and nervous for you! I'll definitely be praying :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Video Makay...good luck!!!!! I will be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and bon voyage! My thoughts and prayers will go with you.

    Just concentrate on slow deep breaths during those last moments before surgery and enjoy saying goodbye to that underbite. You have an extraordinary few weeks ahead of you, but the worst moments really do pass by quickly!

    I'm looking forward to reading your posts from the Other Side :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message. :)